Thursday, September 8, 2011

Setting Up Shop!

Hey there all! I know, I know. I've been gone an AWEFUL long time. It's been busy. It's been crazy. I've been both.

A big part of it, though, is because I've been a crafting maniac. Two big things have come up; I've been getting ready for the Lambtown USA craft fair on Oct. 1st in Dixon, Ca. And, two, I've set up an online shop! It's MyWyldChild and I am so happy to be able to start selling my crafty creations to you guys!

So to start my shop, I'm also doing free shipping on all of my Americana type items throu 9/11 weekend.
Also, if you're in the area, come see me in Dixon! I have a booth with two other wonderful ladies and we would love to meet you and chat!

Alrighty everyone, have a great weekend and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment