Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day deliciousness!

Ok, so I usually just do a potato soup deal for St. Patty's Day, but this time I went a bit bigger. Not much. Just a bit. But it was fan-freakin'-tastic!

So, yeah, I'm a pretty big Harry Potter nerd and I bought the Unoffocial Harry Potter Cookbook on my Nook a few days ago. I think it's just super cool how there's this whole fictional world but they use normal (normal for most Brit's and outer-islanders, anyway) foods. Then, somebody way cool comes along and collects these recipes, sites them in the books, and totally puts it into a droolworthy book.

Without any further ado, I give you *drumroll* Guinness Stew and Irish Soda Bread!

Are you drooling yet? And the best part? I have left over bread to make French Bread for breakfast tomorrow! Yum, yum!

And, yes, I did wear green today. Slainte and Eirin go Bragh!

No comments:

Post a Comment